Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
AN OVERVIEW OF THIS ROLE
Our Customer Service/Admin Assistant is the first person a customer sees when they walk through our doors, and the first voice they hear when they phone our organization! That’s why we’re looking for someone who is not only friendly and personable, but also able to fully understand customer needs so that they can use all their resources to provide an exceptional customer experience. You’ll be lending a helping hand to other departments by doing tasks here and there, working especially close with our Accounting department to assist with communicating with customers who have outstanding customer accounts.
From general office filing and data entry, to assisting customers in all aspects, to registering them for programs, an ideal candidate for this position is someone who has a positive, professional, and helpful attitude as well as initiative and a willingness to learn.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reception and customer service – act as a first point of contact for the organization, assist customers with registrations, questions, concerns, and issues over the phone, via email, and in person
· Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of all offered services and programs, as well as all policies and procedures related to them
· Troubleshoot technical problems related to products and services and guide customers through online registration platform
· Cash handling, date entry, filing, organizing, and distributing mail
· Create customer accounts, complete registrations, and apply invoices and payments to accounts
· Maintain electronic records
· Conduct calls to proactively inform customers of new programs and promotions
· Keep the office tidy and ensure the lobby and bathrooms are presentable at all times during the day
· Provide administrative support and assistance for other departments, especially Marketing and Office, as well as Accounting to work on accounts receivables.
· Exceptional phone manner and customer service skills - the ability to fully understand customer needs, and the drive to go above and beyond to meet those needs
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Accuracy and strong attention to detail
· Honest, punctual, reliable, and excellent at communicating with team members and customers
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with a high level of initiative and the ability to coordinate and manage priorities
· Adaptable, fast learner, and the ability to learn the ins and outs of our Online Registration and Facility Management software (training provided)
· Desktop, mobile, and tablet experience – a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM is required
· Experience with Google Drive applications such as Google Forms and Google Docs
· Experience with MS Office programs, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Publisher
· Previous administration experience (minimum 1 year)
· High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration, HR, or other related field is an asset
· Knowledge of gymnastics is an asset, but not a requirement!
· Full-time (35 - 40 hours/week)
· Schedule may change every 3-5 months, but will generally be:
o Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 9am-5pm
o Wednesday 1pm-9pm
o Thursday 12pm-8pm
· We offer competitive wages as well as a benefits package, along with a fun, casual, and dynamic work environment
· This position will have a 3 month probationary period, and the benefits package will be included after the probationary period has passed.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send us a cover letter explaining how your skills will help you excel in this role, and why you want to take on this position
2. Send us a current resume
Both can be emailed to Tattina Tedaka-Slavik at email@example.com Thank you to all who apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process!
Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Hourly position; competitive wages offered based on certification and experience
Langley Gymnastics at the Langley Events Centre
As soon as possible
7888 200th St Langley
Langley Gymnastics is looking for dynamic individuals, who love working with children, are
passionate about gymnastics and have the training and experience to effectively teach Gymnastics For All Classes to join our Recreational Coaching Team.
We are hiring coaches for our gymnastics seasons starting as soon as possible for our Gymnastics For All programs, Birthday Parties and Field Trips
· Minimum Level 1 or Gymnastics Foundations NCCP certification or completed training
· Trampoline Training completed or willing to complete
· Active Start Training considered an asset
· Respect In Sport certificate
· Current Criminal record check
· Standard First Aid
Please send resume and cover letter to Norma Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org