Our Safety Plan:
The health and safety of all our participants and employees is at the heart of everything we do, and so we have developed the Langley Gymnastics Foundation COVID-19 Safety Plan to ensure we are maintaining a safe environment for all as we continue to offer gymnastics programming.
View our COVID-19 Safety Plan HERE >>
All members must complete the following forms before entering the facility:
- Daily Screening Checklist (online form)
All participants, parents/guardians/supporters, staff, visitors, and everyone else who enters the facility must complete the Daily Screening Checklist electronically.
- Declaration of Compliance | (form for UNDER 19 yrs) | (form for OVER 19 yrs) |
- All participants, staff, and volunteers UNDER 19 years old must complete this one-time form prior to entry to the facility.
- Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement | (form for UNDER 19 yrs) | (form for OVER 19 yrs) |
- All participants UNDER 19 years old must complete this one-time form prior to entry to the facility.
- Companion Form (online form)
- Only for parents/guardians/supporters who are participating in a class with their child (i.e. Foundations program, Recreational Active Start classes).
- The individuals accompanying the child/participant to class must fill out the form for themselves.
LGF Resource Centre:
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Daily Screening Check
- One-time Form Links