Drop In and Play!
Looking for a fun activity for you, or your kids, to do, rain or shine? Looking for an awesome new way to get some exercise? Come try out our Drop In program!
Drop Ins are 1 to 1.5 hour in length and are free play times for you to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches. We offer this program for a variety of ages and abilities, so whether you are wanting to play, work on skills, or try out a creative way to exercise, there is a time available for you!
Parent & Tot Drop In
- Free play time for you and your tot to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- From "walking" to 5 years old
- $10 ($5 for members)
- 1 hour long
Pre-Teen Drop In
- Free time for your pre-teen to explore the gym and have FUN, all the while being supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- 8 to 12 years old
- $13 ($8 for members)
- 1 hour long
Teen & Adult Drop In
Each participant under 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian register them for Drop In ONLINE to sign the Waiver before attending Drop In. Failure to do this will result in the participant not being permitted inside the gym. This waiver must be renewed and re-signed once every year, with the new waiver year beginning September 1st.
- Use our facility and experiment on our equipment to enhance your skills and get in a unique workout. Supervised by NCCP certified gymnastics coaches.
- 13+ years old
- $15 ($10 for members)
- 1.5 hours
Trampolines & tumble tracks NOT permitted
Due to new insurance regulations regarding trampoline use in gymnastics facilities throughout the province of British Columbia, trampolines, mini tramps, and tumble tracks will no longer be used during birthday parties and drop-in programs. Rest assured we will continue to have many fun games, equipment, and activities to ensure all our participants have a safe and great experience during our birthday parties and drop in programs! Visit Gymnastics BC for more information. Thank you for your understanding.
Drop In Insurance
Insurance rates for Gymnastics BC have increased and therefore as of September 1st, 2019, all Drop In registrants will be required to pay for their Gymnastics BC insurance fees through purchasing one of the membership options listed below:
- $50 LGF Membership (includes GBC Insurance AND LGF member discounts,* valid between Sept 1 - Aug 31)
- $30 LGF Non-Membership (includes GBC insurance fees only, valid between Sept 1 - Aug 31)
- $18 Casual Drop-In Membership (includes GBC insurance only, only valid for up to 5 Drop In visits between Sept 1 - Aug 31)
*being a full LGF member means you get all the perks of membership, like getting special discounted program pricing on Drop Ins and Birthday Parties!
How to purchase your insurance
- $50 LGF Membership: will be automatically generated as 1 of 2 options the first time you register for Drop In online
- $30 LGF Non-Membership: will be automatically generated as 1 of 2 options the first time you register for Drop In online
- $18 Casual Drop-In Membership: visit the Casual Drop In Membership tab in Amilia here and select the applicable Drop In pass, then proceed through the checkout. After you checkout, return to the Drop In page in Amilia here and register for your Drop In! This Membership is ONLY valid for up to 5 Drop Ins between September 1st - August 31st. If you would like to attend more than 5 Drop Ins, you will be required to upgrade to the LGF Membership or LGF Non-Membership and pay the difference.
All Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Drop In Policy: Walk in registrations will only be accepted if space in the drop in is still available. Each drop in has a strict maximum limit of participants for safety reasons - NO exceptions will be made. Drop In registration is on a "first come, first serve" basis, and no spaces can be reserved without payment. Drop ins may be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the drop in start time. In the case of injury or severe illness, a credit or refund will be given once a valid doctor's note is provided. The LGF Membership is non-refundable.
- It guarantees you a spot! Our drops ins fill up fast, and we only have a limited number of spots available - registering online ahead of time reserves you a spot in the drop in!
- No more huge line-ups! You don't have to wait in a big line at the desk to pay when you get here! Instead, head straight to the gym door and the coach will let you in once Drop in starts.
- It's SO easy - seriously, online registration only takes 2 minutes!